Wednesday, November 2, 2016

What is the best watch for fitness?

Recently I've taken a lot more interest in my physical and emotional health...as in I'm eating healthier, taking my vitamins, drinking more water, getting more sleep, walking more and I recently even took up yoga classes (which I love). I think once you get on to the healthy train, you just kinda want to keep going. For me, maybe this sounds weird, but it sorta makes me want to go for my annual (typically dreaded) physical to gauge how well I'm doing. In the meantime though, I've been thinking about getting a Fitbit Watch to not only track my real-time heart rate, but to get a better idea of my quality of sleep. After reading some reviews, it appears as though the Fitbit Watch automatically starts monitoring activities like walking or running and logs them based on both your movement and heart rate. For me, I really do walk a lot, so I would love to know how well I'm doing based on my heart rate. I was thinking about asking for one for Christmas, but I'm not sure I can wait that long...lol!
Fitbit Blaze Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment