Thursday, August 5, 2010

Crazy for Beyond the Rack

I've been going crazy ordering from Beyond the Rack's website lately. Have you heard of it? If not, it's a private shopping club that offers designer apparel, accessories and even furniture for up to 70% off. I've ordered everything from boots to towels.

The tricky thing is, they host mini-events that start and end at specific times. For the most part, each mini-event lasts only 48 hours with extremely limited quantities. It can get very competitive and normally I find myself unsuccessfully refreshing the screen, waiting for specific items to become "unreserved."

But, today...just before I was about to give up...this Jennifer Scott handbag suddenly became available! Adding it to my cart felt like winning the lottery!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment