Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Will the Arm Warmer Trend will Catch on?

The Arm Warmer look was seen all over the runways at New York's Fall 2010 Fashion Week. To me, this trend is a logical extension of the Leg Warmer. However, it might even be more practical. Not that fashion is always practical! The question is, do you think the Arm Warmer trend will become a Top Winter Fashion Trend for 2010?

I have to admit, I actually keep a pair in my desk at work, because my hands tend to get cold, sitting at the computer all day long. The ones I have are not quite as luxurious as the ones seen at NY Fashion Week, so I'm definitely going out to buy myself some new ones. I guess, for me, the Arm Warmer has already become a Top Winter Fashion Trend for 2010.

Photobucket

[omiru.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment