Monday, August 15, 2011

Have you Heard of eSalon.com?

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I hate the time and cost of getting my hair dyed at the salon. Now, I might hate it less if my color and highlights actually turned out, but I'm never completely happy with the end result. Recently, I had high and low-lights put through and the guy might as well have just put a solid color through, because you can't even tell I had highlights. Also, he left the toner on for so long, I ended up with blue hair around my ears!

So, I got pretty excited when I heard about eSalon.com. They ask you a bunch of questions about your natural color, current color and desired color. In addition to being customized for you, eSalon.com uses the same high quality dyes mixed in high-end salons. This means superior gray coverage and rich, vibrant haircolor. Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada yet, so I sadly cannot order from them. However, it sounds like they are planning to open up their borders, so I look forward to possibly ordering from them in the near future.

Full Offer2 100% CPA

No comments:

Post a Comment